Samuel Anim-Addo Jr.
Founder & CEO
Associates & Staff
The creative director is expected to establish the aesthetics, and the overall campaigns for artists, events, and the website. You'll be responsible for curating the best ways to visually represent the company. It also involves working with internal and external clients, pitching designs, and understanding client's needs. The Creative Director will be responsible for recruiting and managing third party design firms as well as utilizing internal design resources to fulfill campaign objectives.
- Strong love and passion towards your craft.
- Undergraduate degree in Fine Arts or related field or equivalent visual design and management.
- Or 2 years of experience related to this field.
- A strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive commerce and creative process
Videographer's role is to come up with creative concepts to visually represent the artists, and company. You're responsible for filming and editing live concerts, special events, interviews, back scene footage, and music videos.
- Strong love, passion, and dedication towards your craft.
- 2 years of experience as a videographer
- Highly skilled in either Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, or any video editing software that meet industry standards.